In total, Citroen’s people-mover has been taken 20 car awards since it was launched in 2014, it was also a Behind the Wheel Car of the Year finalist in 2014.
This time, the Grand C4 Picasso was named Best MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle) at the Business Car magazine awards in the UK.
Debbie Wood, Editor at Business Car, tells us the Citroen is a great family vehicle, and a good option for businesses too.
“When it comes to practical family transport, none nail it like the Citroën Grand C4 Picasso.
“Spacious and well equipped, yet also stylish and easy to drive, Citroen’s MPV offers excellent value for money for company car drivers too.”
Other 2017 Business Car award winners this year included:
- Best Small Car - Ford Fiesta
- Best Lower-medium Car - Volkswagen Golf
- Best Upper-medium Car - Skoda Superb
- Best Compact SUV - Renault Captur
- Best Compact Premium Car - Audi A3
- Best Premium Car - Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Best Mid-sized SUV - Volvo XC60
- Best Large SUV - Land Rover Discovery
- Best Executive Car - BMW 5 Series
- Best Luxury Car - Mercedes-Benz S-Class
While the Australia-bound Hyundai IONIQ was named the ‘Best Green Car’ for businesses.
The Citroen Grand C4 Picasso is priced from $39,450.
Stay up to date with the latest Citroen News at behindthewheel.com.au.