If you like the look of the BMW i8 in Protonic Red then you’d better be very quick with your chequebook as only five will be coming to Australia.
Known as the BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition, BMW Australia today confirmed we would only receive five of the limited-production cars.
The special version of the BMW i8 electric car is also part of BMW’s centenary celebrations.
BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition Key Facts:
- Protonic Red metallic paintwork with contrasting Frozen Grey metallic accents
- Orbit Grey metallic finish on the 20” W-spoke alloy wheels
- ‘Spheric’ leather trim with red highlights
- ‘Protonic Red Edition’ door sill finishers
- Prices start from $299,000
“Since its debut, the BMW i8 has stood out from the sports car crowd,” said Marc Werner, BMW Australia managing director.
“The limited-edition Protonic Red Edition is even more exclusive, reinforcing the i8’s unique combination of performance, efficiency and style.”