If you’re a BMW M3 fan, and why wouldn’t you be? Well, here’s your chance to have a genuine collector’s item and a legendary sports sedan too.
BMW has just announced it will be producing a special edition M3 to mark 30 years since the first M3 was released.
To be known as the BMW M3 “30 Years M3”, only 500 will be built.
At this stage we don’t have confirmation of how many will be offered in Australia, so you’d better get your order in quick-smart!
The Edition ‘30 Years M3’ will be finished in Macao Blue metallic and will feature:
- Increased engine output of 14kW for a 331kW total
- Optimised Adaptive M suspension
- Upgraded suspension
- 20” 666 M star spoke alloy wheels
- Mixed tyres (front 265/30 R20 and rear: 285/30 R20)
- M sports seats in a skeletal design
- ‘30 Years M3’ logo on the front doorsills
- Individual numbering on the carbon fibre trim of the instrument panel
- ‘30 Years M3’ embroidered into the front headrests
- Exclusive full leather Merino trim in bi-colour Black/Fjord Blue or optionally in Black/Silverstone with colour-matching contrast seams
We will keep you updated with Australian availability, pricing and specification details on this very special BMW model.