Anyone who thought the ALPINA experiment in Australia would involve only a couple of BMW-based models was dead wrong.
The latest development in the expansion of ALPINA in Australia is the announcement that ALPINA B3 and B4 S models are also now available.
Related: Alpina comes to BMW Sydney
The B3 S will be available in sedan and touring body styles, and both coupe and convertible versions of the B4 S will be offered.
BMW/ALPINA today confirmed specifications and pricing details for the new additions to the range.
ALPINA B3/B4 S Key Data:
- Powered by tweaked version of BMW’s 3.0 litre straight-six producing 324kW/660Nm
- 0-100km/h sprint time of just 4.3 seconds
- Revised eight-speed auto transmission
- ALPINA sports suspension
- 20” ALPINA CLASSIC wheels
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Aerodynamic enhancements
- Unique/upgraded interior materials
Pricing for the four-door sedan variant (B3 S) will carry a recommended retail price of $142,900, add an additional $7,000 for the Touring.
While the B4 S Coupe kicks off at $149,900, add $10,000 for the convertible.
The new additions join the B7 in the ALPINA range, while pricing for the soon to arrive ALPINA B5 was confirmed at $239,900 (RRP).
Stay up to date with the latest ALPINA News at behindthewheel.com.au.