We know now that the highly-anticipated Alfa Romeo Guilia will be offered in Australia across four model grades.
Alfa Romeo Australia this morning confirmed the Giulia will be available from February in four variants – Giulia, Super, Veloce and range-topping Quadrifoglio.
However, we are still awaiting final Australian pricing details.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Key Specifications:
- Entry-level model powered by 147kW/330Nm 2.0 litre four-cylinder petrol engine.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission standard across range.
- Giulia standard features include Forward Collision Warning and autonomous emergency braking, leather upholstery, 18” alloy wheels, bi-Xenon headlamps, sat-nav, rear parking sensors and reverse camera.
- Giulia Super available with 2.0 litre petrol, or 132kW/450Nm 2.2 litre turbo-diesel.
- Added spec in Giulia Super includes a higher grade of leather, powered driver’s seat, active cruise control, heated steering wheel, and blind spot monitoring.
- Giulia Veloce powered by 206kW/400Nm 2.0 litre turbo-petrol engine
- Added spec in Giulia Veloce includes Alfa SDC adjustable suspension, limited-slip rear differential, 19” alloy wheels, uprated brakes, aluminium dash inserts and pedals, sports leather seats/steering wheel, and premium sound system.
- Range-topping Giulia Quadrifoglio powered by 375kW/600Nm twin-turbo V6 engine.
- Added spec in QV model includes sports body-kit, 19” alloy wheels, upgraded leather interior, aluminium and carbon-fibre cabin highlights, electric front seats, Harmon Kardon 14-speaker sound system, larger 8.8” multimedia.
We will bring you full Australian pricing details for the new Alfa Romeo Giulia when confirmed by FCA Australia.