The 2018 Peugeot 3008 was named Irish Car of the Year (ICOTY) earlier this morning our time.
The respected award is determined by a jury of motoring experts and aims to help Irish consumers make the best new car choices.
The Peugeot offering also took home a category win - Irish Compact Crossover of the Year.
“What an achievement for the Peugeot 3008 to come out on top from a field of some 60 new models launched this year on the Irish market.” - ICOTY Committee member Michael Sheridan
Previously, Peugeot’s new 3008 also took out the Carbuyer.co.uk Car of the Year and SUV of the Year awards.
2018 ICOTY Category Winners:
- Kia Picanto - Irish City Car of the Year 2018
- Nissan Micra - Irish Small Car of the Year 2018
- Honda Civic - Irish Compact Car of the Year 2018
- Alfa Romeo Giulia - Irish Medium Car of the Year 2018
- BMW 5 Series - Irish Executive / Premium Car of the Year 2018
- Peugeot 3008 - Irish Compact Crossover of the Year 2018
- Skoda Kodiaq - Irish Large Crossover of the Year 2018
- Toyota Prius PHEV - Irish Green / Efficient Car of the Year 2018
- Alfa Romeo Giulia QF - Irish Performance / Sports Car of the Year 2018
Check out our Peugeot 3008 Walk Around Video Review:
Stay up to date with the latest Peugeot News at behindthewheel.com.au.