It’s a BMW special edition that’s sure to become a collector’s item and now with only 30 examples coming to Australia you can be sure the BMW M3 ’30 Years M3’ will be even more sought after.
BMW Australia today confirmed that we would get 30 of the 500 cars being built.
Priced from $154,615, the special edition model pays tribute to the 30 years of M3 history and features:
- Individual Macao Blue metallic
- 331kW engine (+14kW over standard M3)
- Machine-polished 20” alloy wheels
- Quad tailpipes
- Black high-gloss grille, side gills, window trims and rear model badge
- ‘30 Jahre M3’ badging (Jahre being German for years)
- M sports seats trimmed in combination Black/Silverstone full leather
- Embroidered ‘30 Jahre M3’ headrest insignias
- Carbon-fibre interior strip panel with laser-etched ‘30 Jahre M3 – 1/500’
- M door sills in high-gloss black with ‘30 Jahre M3’ badging
BMW Australia boss Marc Werner says the special edition M3 is an exciting offering.
“With the Competition enhancements and such limited production, the 30 Years M3 combines incredible performance with immediate ‘future classic’ status.
“It not only celebrates three decades of the M3, but our allocation reinforces how much passion the BMW M product portfolio generates in this country.”