Look closely and you will notice some exterior design tweaks, including a rethink on the NX grille design and some fresh alloy wheel designs too.
Lexus has also added the Lexus Safety System+ pack as standard to all variants.
This includes autonomous emergency braking, active cruise control and lane departure warning with steering assist.
All grades now also boast a blind-spot monitor, rear cross-traffic alert, and trailer sway control.
The suspension has also been tweaked for “better handing and a smoother ride”.
Inside the cabin, the biggest changes include a larger infotainment screen and revised functionality on the ‘remote touch interface’.
And, lastly, Lexus has added two-wheel-drive variants to the F Sport variant and this means a lower starting price of $60,800 for the ‘mid-spec’ offering (updated NX pricing below).
Lexus boss Peter McGregor telling us the 2018 Lexus NX is an even more attractive proposition for discerning SUV buyers.
“Improvements to the NX styling and dynamics will enhance its appeal by projecting a sportier character from what is already one of the sharpest luxury SUVs on the road,”
“New and expanded features will be appreciated by consumers for enhancing ease of use, convenience and comfort while delivering an even more luxurious feel.”
2018 Lexus NX Pricing:
- NX 300 Luxury 2WD – from $54,800
- NX 300 Luxury AWD – from $59,300
- NX 300 F Sport 2WD – from $60,800
- NX 300 F Sport AWD – from $65,300
- NX 300 Sports Luxury AWD – from $73,800
- NX 300h Luxury 2WD – from $57,300
- NX 300h Luxury AWD – from $61,800
- NX 300h F Sport 2WD – from $63,300
- NX 300h F Sport AWD – from $67,800
- NX 300h Sports Luxury AWD – from $76,300
Stay up to date with all the latest Lexus News at behindthewheel.com.au.