The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is set to land in Australian showrooms in coming weeks and enjoys comprehensive updates and improvements for the new year.
The big change for 2018 for the saloon is the arrival of two new 3.0 litre straight-six diesel engines…
- 210kW/600Nm – S 350 d and S 400d
- 250kW/700Nm - S 400 d L and S 450 L
The S-Class range for 2018 also includes:
- 270kW/520Nm 3.0 litre V6 bi-turbo petrol - S 450 L
- 345kW/700Nm 4.0 litre V8 bi-turbo petrol - S 560 and S 560 L
- 450kW/900Nm 4.0 litre V8 bi-turbo petrol - AMG S 63 L
- 463kW/1000Nm 6.0 litre V12 bi-turbo petrol - Mercedes-Maybach S 650
Mercedes-Benz Australia tell us S-Class buyers in 2018 will enjoy standard features in the updated model including the fully-digital ‘COMAND Online’ cockpit, air-suspension and multibeam LED headlights.
As expected, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are also in there as standard, as well as wireless charging for mobile devices.
While a first for the flagship Benz is the local arrival of ‘ENERGIZING comfort control’ on selected models.
This system features calming music, aromas and lighting to help you unwind after a hard day at the office.
- S 350 d – from $195,900
- S 400 d L – from $222,500
- S 450 L – from $227,500
- S 560 – from $270,000
- S 560 L – from $295,000
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 L – from $375,000
- Mercedes-Maybach S 650 – from $425,000
Stay up to date with the latest Mercedes-Benz News at behindthewheel.com.au.