Refreshed Lexus SUV shows ahead of Australian arrival…
This is the updated version of the Lexus NX that we will see in Aussie dealerships early next year.
Shown for the first time earlier today at the Auto Shanghai event in China, the 2018 Lexus NX welcomes a fairly substantial array of alterations over the current version.
Lexus confirming the NX refresh includes:
- Retuned suspension
- Updated front styling
- Addition of headlamps with triple projectors
- Improved cabin insulation
- Revised rear styling with new-look taillights and bumper
- Updated 18” alloy wheels
- New 10.3” infotainment screen
- Simplified climate controls
- Enlarged infotainment interface pad
- Repositioned USB inputs
- New foot-operated electric tailgate function
While engine choices will continue to be either the 2.0 litre turbo-petrol, or 2.5 litre petrol/electric hybrid.
However, Lexus has confirmed it will be changing the name from the previous NX 200t to NX 300 for the petrol powered variant.