Two months after it debuted in Europe, Australian Suzuki dealerships are taking delivery of the updated model, complete with a new 1.4 litre turbo-petrol engine.
The 1.4 litre ‘Boosterjet’ engine, the same unit found in the Suzuki Vitara S, delivers 102kW/220Nm and fuel consumption of 5.9L/100km.
2017 Suzuki S-Cross Key Facts:
- 1.4 litre turbocharged engine replaces 1.6 litre naturally-aspirated unit
- Six-speed automatic transmission - standard
- Refreshed styling
- Updated infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay – standard
- Sat-nav – standard
- Reverse camera – standard
- Two specification levels – S-Cross Turbo from $28,990 drive away and S-Cross Turbo Prestige from $30,990 drive away
The upper-spec model adds a number of features, including:
- 17” polished alloy wheels
- Leather interior
- Auto LED headlights
- Rear parking sensor
Suzuki Australia General Manager Automobiles, Andrew Moore said the brand had gone back to the drawing board with the S-Cross.
“Now with turbo across the range, the new S-Cross Turbo provides outstanding performance and amazing fuel economy.
“With the immense popularity of the Vitara S Turbo, we know customers will now see the S-Cross Turbo as a great Cross-Over option”.