The new fifth-generation of the Subaru Impreza is landing in Australian dealerships now.
That updated engine also brings a potential cost/time saving benefit to buyers – longer service intervals.
Subaru telling us the 2017 Subaru Impreza now enjoys 12-month service intervals, up from the previous 6-months.
While the 12,500kms component of the servicing requirements remains.
2017 Subaru Impreza Key Data:
- Built on all-new platform
- Continuously Variable Transmission standard
- Available in three specification levels
- 17” alloy wheels as standard
- Extended service period saves buyers over $900 in first three years
- Priced from $22,400
- Upper-spec Impreza 2.0L and 2.0S now with EyeSight Safety System
Subaru Australia boss Colin Christie telling us the 2017 Impreza is ready to make a mark in the small car market.
“With significant incremental value, servicing intervals and potential insurance premium reductions for EyeSight-equipped Imprezas, our small car offering makes a more compelling package than ever before – especially when combined with the fun driving that is at the heart of this new mode.”