It’s one of the most revered sports car available and now Australian car buyers can place a deposit for the updated 2017 Nissan GT-R.
The model range is priced from $189,000 and picks up a number of changes for 2017, including:
- Retuned V6 engine with an additional 15kW for new 419kW output
- Updated transmission
- Stiffer body-shell
- Upgraded Bilstein suspension
- Re-tuned steering
- Tweaked external styling, including a redesigned bonnet, front bumpers and grille
- New alloy wheel designs
- More luxurious interior
- Updated instrument cluster
- New simplified centre dashboard layout
- Enlarged 8” touch panel monitor
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters
- New seat design
- Improved cabin sound/vibration absorption
While Nissan GT-R buyers are also able to opt for upgraded versions – the Premium Edition and the GT-R Track Edition Engineered by NISMO.
The Premium Edition costs an additional $6,000 and adds leather seats and leather trim on the steering wheel and gear knob etc.
While the GT-R Track Edition is, not surprisingly, a more circuit-focussed grade of GT-R and replaces the previous ‘Black Edition’.
Priced from $227,000 you get:
- Dry carbon fibre rear spoiler
- Black and red Recaro seats
- Black leather interior treatment with red stitching
- More rigid body thanks to the addition of adhesive bonding on spot welding
- Beefed-up front and rear suspension
- Six-spoke aluminium forged lightweight 20” RAYS wheels with black finish
- Altered front guards (allowing room for the model grades 10” wide alloy wheels)
- Five-kilogram weight reduction
- 10 millimetres wider front track width
- GT-R Track Edition Engineered by NISMO centre console badge
The 2017 Nissan GT-R range is now available in Australia.