All-new Jeep Compass in Australia later in the year…
The Jeep brand in Australia is set to be boosted in 2017 with the arrival of the all-new Jeep Compass.
The new model, welcoming a whole array of new features and improved engines, is now just arriving in dealerships in North America.
We can expect the Compass in Australia late 2017.
Set to be offered in 100 countries and manufactured in Brazil, China, Mexico and India, Jeep tell us their new compact SUV truly is a global model.
While local specs are still to be confirmed, here’s what we know so far about the new Jeep Compass:
- Offered in four spec levels - Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk
- Five different engines – three petrol and two diesels
- Nine-speed auto transmission - 4×4 models
- Six-speed auto transmission – 4×2 models
- Six-speed manual transmission - 4×2 and 4×4 models
- Latest Uconnect systems with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Driver assist pack with autonomous emergency braking
And of course the Jeep Compass Trailhawk looks set to offer some genuine off-road cred with low range gearing and extra ride height.
Jeep’s global boss, Mike Manley, says the new Compass will be worth the wait.
“2017 Jeep Compass boasts an unmatched list of attributes,”
“These include benchmark 4×4 off-road capability, exceptional on-road driving dynamics, fuel-efficient powertrains, countless advanced technology and safety features, all wrapped in a premium, authentic Jeep design,”
“Built around the world for customers everywhere, Jeep Compass raises the bar in the compact-SUV segment.”
We will bring you more Jeep Compass News as it comes hand.