So, what’s changed? Well, here’s a pretty comprehensive list:
- New high torque, small displacement 4HK1 turbocharged and intercooled diesel engine
- 4HK1 5.2 litre engine available in two outputs – 154kW/726Nm and 177kW/765Nm
- New torque converter equipped automated manual transmission (TC-AMT)
- New six-cylinder Isuzu 6HK1 engine with a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- 4×2 models with 4HK1 engine (non PTO variants) offer idle-stop technology to save fuel
- Models with 4HK1 engine available with Isuzu torque convertor automated manual transmission
- Additional models, wheelbases and model variants
Andrew Harbison is Isuzu’s National Sales Manager; he says the new F-Series will hit the ground running in the competitive medium-duty truck market.
“We’ve developed the new F Series range with business efficiency front of mind. Our trucks are famously reliable for those longer runs and nimble enough for urban delivery, with all the class-leading features customers have come to expect from Isuzu.
“The Isuzu F Series range has the capacity to work hard while delivering a genuine low-cost operation.”