Priced from $41,100, Audi is bringing a limited number of ‘Launch Edition’ Audi Q2 vehicles into Australia to get the ball rolling.
The Audi Q2 Launch Editions boast exclusive quantum grey paint, black and Manhattan grey exterior details and 19” alloy wheels.
2017 Audi Q2 Key Facts:
- Offered initially in two model grades - 1.4 TFSI design and 2.0 TDI quattro sport
- 1.4 TFSI boasts 110kW/250Nm and 5.3L/100km fuel consumption
- 2.0 TDI boasts 110kW/340Nm and 5.0L/100km fuel consumption
- 140kW/320Nm 2.0 TDO coming later in 2017
- Seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch auto – standard
- Sat-nav – standard
- Autonomous Emergency Braking – standard
- Reverse camera – standard
- Park assist – standard
- Five-star Euro NCAP rated
“The highly anticipated all-new Audi Q2 will establish itself as a unique offering in the premium compact SUV segment.” says Audi Australia boss, Andrew Doyle.
“It will open up the Audi brand to a new range of young and young-at-heart buyers.”
1.4 TFSI S tronic - from $41,100
2.0 TDI quattro S tronic – from $47,900
News Just to Hand – Audi Q2 named a finalist for World Car of the Year.