Not yet confirmed for Australia, Skoda in Europe tell us they will move ahead with plans to build the new Skoda Octavia vRS 245 and will debut the model at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
Boasting 11kW more power than the previous Octavia vRS, the new one will also come with an electronically regulated VAQ limited-slip diff.
Skoda is talking a 0-100km/h sprint in just 6.6 seconds for the hatch version, the estate taking an additional one-hundredth of a second.
While, as the photos show, the 2018 Skoda Octavia vRS 245 will also welcomes a new-look front-end with black highlights.
2018 Skoda Octavia vRS 245 Key Facts:
- Debuting at Geneva Motor Show
- Powered by 180kW/370Nm turbocharged petrol engine
- First Skoda model to come with seven-speed DSG transmission
- Six-speed manual also available
- Most powerful Skoda Octavia…ever
- Lowered suspension (14mm)
- Electronically regulated VAQ limited-slip diff – standard
- Sports exhaust system
We will keep you updated with news regarding the new Octavia vRS in our Skoda Octavia News section.