BMW Alpina gets Sydney presence
There are some pretty amazing BMW vehicles available in 2017, then there’s the Alpina models that are another step ahead again.
Since Alpina returned to Australia last year, only Melbourne-based enthusiasts have had direct access, now though Sydney-siders can also get their hands on an Alpina.
Sydney BMW, the largest and only factory-owned BMW dealership in New South Wales, has confirmed it is now an Alpina dealer.
Alpina Key Facts:
- Established in 1965
- First development/product – Weber dual carburettor system for BMW 1500
- Still a family-owned business
- Alpina cars manufactured in collaboration with BMW production facilities
- Record sales in 2014 with over 1,700 vehicles delivered worldwide
- Since 1979 Alpina has traded premium wines as second line of business
In confirming the new arrangement, Alpina said the BMW Sydney team is extremely experienced, with the latest factory training and access to the BMW and BMW ALPINA technology and equipment.
BMW Sydney is currently located at a temporary facility in Alexandria, the dealership though is in the process of building an all-new showroom facility in Rushcutters Bay.