Australia-bound update for Sonata
This updated 2018 Hyundai Sonata might just be the vehicle to draw more Australian midsize car buyers away from perennial champion, Toyota’s Camry.
Just landing in U.S. dealerships now, we can expect the new-look Sonata to arrive in local dealerships in coming months.
Australian Hyundai Sonata sales are down 55% in 2017.
Designed in California, the 2018 Hyundai Sonata brings:
- Re-tuned suspension and steering
- New eight-speed auto for 2.0 litre turbo engine
- Hyundai’s new ‘cascading grille’
- Re-sculpted bonnet and front guards
- All-new rear styling
- Redesigned alloy wheels
- LED DRLs, headlights and taillights
- Redesigned centre stack and instrument panel
- New three-spoke steering wheel
We will bring you more details in regards to the 2018 update for the Hyundai Sonata in Australia as info comes to hand.
Stay up to date with the latest Hyundai Sonata News here.